Important documents, guidance and resources around the United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC), its review mechanism and its implementation.
- Text of the UN Convention against Corruption in the UN languages (.PDF)
- Overview page on the UNCAC on the website of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- Rules of Procedure for the Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Technical Guide to the United Nations Convention Against Corruption
- Legislative Guide for the Implementation of the United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Travaux Préparatoires – official records of the negotiations for the elaboration of the United Nations Convention against Corruption
The UNCAC Implementation Review Mechanism
- Overview of the UNCAC Implementation Review Mechanism
- Basic Documents and Terms of Reference of the UNCAC Review Mechanism
- Information and resources on the review mechanism and the role of civil society, compiled by the UNCAC Coalition
National implementation of the UNCAC
- Executive summaries and, if voluntarily released by States, self-assessments and full country reports are accessible on the Country Profile pages maintained by UNODC
- Civil society parallel reports on national UNCAC implementation
Working Groups and Expert Bodies
There are currently two working groups, one on preventive measures and the other on asset recovery. There are also expert meetings on international cooperation. Civil society organisations are currently excluded from attending working group sessions as observers – contrary to the Rules of Procedure – and are advocating for observer status.