Young and small organizations working on anti-corruption, as well as initiatives and groups that are not a legal entity can apply to become an affiliated group.
Becoming an affiliated group means:
- Sharing best practices and coordinating efforts,
- Being included in the Coalition’s regional listserv (mailing list),
- Being part of regular regional networking and advocacy meetings,
- Having the possibility to join Working Groups on priority topics.
Please note that we do not provide grants or fundraising support.
The Application Process
- Applicants submit an online application (see below).
- The application is assessed by the Vienna Hub Team to ensure the applicant meets the eligibility criteria to become an affiliated group.
- Applicants are notified via email of the outcome of their application.
The Vienna Hub Team has the discretion, with adequate justification, to request additional information from applicants and to reject an application even if all requested items are supplied.
Country Profiles in the Review Mechanism
The first cycle of the Review Mechanism started in 2010 and covers the chapters of the Convention on Criminalisation and Law Enforcement and International cooperation. The second cycle, which was launched in November 2015, covers the chapters on Preventive measures and Asset recovery. In each review cycle, each State party must undergo review once, and must perform between one and three reviews of other States. The timing of when each State is undergoing review, or acting as reviewing State, is determined by drawing of lots. View the Country Pairings for the Second Review Cycle. Access each country’s status in the UNCAC review cycle, including executive summaries and (when available) country reports.