10 November 2020 –
After the UNCAC Coalition’s board seat for the South Asia Regional Seat became vacant recently, the Coalition is holding a special election for that seat.
UNCAC Coalition member organisations from the regional are elegible to run for the seat.
The term of the vacant seat ends in May/June 2022.
Relevant documents and forms
- CCC Election Rules of procedure (.pdf)
- Candidate Nomination and Self-Nomination form (.docx)
- Coalition governance page
- Charter (defines role and responsibilities of the Board)
Timeline of the election
- Tue, Nov 10: nomination period begins
- Mon, 11 Jan 2021: nomination period ends
- Tue, 12 Jan 2021: Instructions sent to members with information on the candidates and the next steps of the election procedure.
Profiles of all candidates are published on the UNCAC Coalition website, a forum for questions and answers to candidates is provided
- Wed, 27 Jan 2021: Voting starts
- Wed, 3 Feb 2021: Voting ends