Focal Point: Cynthia Gabriel
Mission and vision
- To promote open government policies at all government levels
- To monitor compliance of the UNCAC and other public international obligations to help fight corruption
- To strengthen citizen participation in both the urban and rural areas to fight corruption
- To expose, name and shame corrupt wrongdoers and ensure adequate justice through the legal system
General description of the CSO work in governance and anti-corruption area
We are a leading policy advocacy center in Malaysia that works to research, investigate and expose corruption of government at all levels.
Our priority areas include:
- Political financing and asset declaration of political parties and politicians in public office
- Freedom of information, transparency in public policy decisions
- Corruption in public sector bodies including government linked companies
- Environment, forests and development rights and its links with corruption
- Business Integrity and Government Accountability
- Cross Border Corruption, Grand Corruption and International Instruments
- Capacity building and empowerment of citizens
Specific description of the CSO work in connection with the UNCAC
It is reflected in our media statements and all other document outputs.
We also conduct capacity buiding for young lawyers around the UNCAC framework.
C4 is a board member of the UNCAC Coalition.