Tel: +840987 323 568
Mission and vision
Our mission: To reduce corruption in Vietnam by increasing demand and promoting measures for transparency, accountability and integrity in government, business and civil society at large.
General description of the CSO work in governance and anti-corruption area
TT delivers the following key areas of work:
- Ensuring Anti-corruption legislation meets international standards and being reinforced
- Building Vietnam’s young generation of integrity
- Promoting Business Integrity (MNCs and Top 20 listed companies practice and report on international anti-corruption standards)
- Advocating (together with a CSOs coalition) Vietnam to join Open Government Partnership (OGP)
Our interventions methods and approach:
- TT promotes concrete solutions to improve transparency, accountability and integrity, with a particular focus on strengthening the voice and participation of wider society in anti-corruption efforts. Grounded by evidence from high–quality research and internationally recognized practices and tools, we work to adapt these resources to Vietnam’s context and its national anti-corruption strategy.
- We undertake our work in partnership and cooperation with diverse stakeholders from government agencies, civil society, businesses community and mass media.
Specific description of the CSO work in connection with the UNCAC
TT monitors Vietnam’s implementation of UNCAC: In support of the Government of Vietnam’s self-assessment of the implementation of UNCAC, in 2011, TT conducted a shadow report
TT provides technical inputs into the Anti-corruption Law (being revised at the moment) and the recently approved Law on Access to Information to ensure Vietnam Anti-corruption legislation meets international standards and commitments as a signatory of UNCAC, while carefully accounting for local specific context.