1 April 2022 –
The UNCAC Coalition is announcing the upcoming election of members of the Coalition’s Coordination Committee (CCC) – which is our board that oversees and strategically guides the activities of the Coalition.
The following board seats are up for election:
- Individual Member Seat
- International Member Organisation Seat 1
- Europe Regional Seat 1
- Sub-Saharan Africa Regional Seat 1
- Americas regional Seat
- South Asia Regional Seat
Note: You can find the current members of the CCC here. For all the seats, the current holders are serving their first term and are entitled to run for a second term, if they choose to do so.
Relevant documents and forms
- Candidate Nomination and Self-Nomination form 2022 (.docx)
- CCC Election Rules of procedure (.pdf)
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Chair, Vice-Chair and CCC members
- Coalition governance page with Charter
Timeline of the election
- Friday, 1 April 2022: Nomination period begins
- Wednesday, 18 May: Deadline for nominations
- Friday, 20 May: Profiles of all candidates are published on the UNCAC Coalition website, a forum for questions and answers to candidates is provided
- Friday 3, June – Thursday, 9 June 2022: Voting (via digital balloting). Instructions on the voting are sent to members via email, details on the candidates are also available on the voting platform.
The CCC reserves the right to modify the schedule in case of necessity.
Important notes on voting and nominations
Candidates may be self-nominated or nominated by other Members, with the agreement of the nominated candidate. Candidates can only be accepted for the category in which they are members (according to region, organization, or individual membership).
To nominate for a seat, candidates must provide the completed candidacy form. The Vienna Hub office will share the profiles of all candidates via email to Members only. Only ordinary member organizations and individual members are eligible to vote in Coalition elections.
The election rules are outlined in these Rules of Procedure.
Once all nominations have been received, the Vienna Hub team, on behalf of the CCC, will prepare a digital ballot paper. We will use Election Buddy, an anonymous digital voting platform.