CharterThe Charter is the foundational document of the UNCAC Coalition, which is registered as an association in Vienna, Austria. It sets out the ground rules which guide the Coalition, its planning and organisational processes, and the spirit of its work.
VisionThe Coalition’s vision is a world in which corruption is effectively countered through transparent, participatory and collaborative action in compliance with an agreed international legal framework, particularly UNCAC.
MissionThe UNCAC Coalition will foster collaboration between civil society organizations globally to mobilise broad civil society action at national, regional and international levels to achieve the ratification, implementation, enforcement and monitoring of the UN Convention against Corruption.
Coordination CommitteeThe UNCAC Coalition is governed by a Coordination Committee of twelve members, whose responsibilities include:
- Providing policy coordination and oversight of the work of the Secretariat.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the Coalition’s strategy.
- Promoting the activities and projects of the Coalition, and helping to identify funding opportunities.
- Communicating positions of the Coalition to wider public audiences.
- Agreeing on the location and content of membership meetings.
- Approving new members.
- Ensuring the prompt and effective issuance of Coalition statements.
- Assisting the organisation of support for Coalition members, including assistance to members under attack due to their anti-corruption work.
- 8 Regional seats: One seat each for (a) sub-Saharan Africa; (b) Middle East and North Africa; (c) East Asia, Central Asia and Pacific; (d) South Asia; (e) Europe; and (f) the Americas, and two additional seats for the two regions with the largest number of members in the Coalition.
- 2 International Member Organisation seats
- 1 seat for Individual Affiliate Members
- 1 seat for the Secretariat
Listserv Guidelines and Etiquette
- Guidelines and etiquette for the UNCAC Coalition’s listserv, which is accessible to UNCAC Coalition members, as well as to any email lists and groups hosted by the Coalition.